How do I return an item?
- New merchandise (not washed,worn, altered or soiled), and suitable for resale may be returned for exchange or a refund within 30 days of purchase. If new merchandise is returned within 31-60 days of purchase or there are more than 10 items being returned, there is a 15% handling charge, after 60 days goods cannot be accepted. No returns are accepted on co-brand or clearance stock.
- Returned goods will only be accepted for exchange/refund when returned in original wrappings within 30 days of purchase.
- If goods have been sent incorrectly please call us within 7 days to arrange a collection and a re-delivery.
- Please Contact Us if you wish to make a return
- You are responsible for the return postage cost, providing we are not at fault. It is your responsibility to obtain proof of postage for item(s) returned to Bytomic, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
- Goods will only be accepted back at our discretion. Printed or embroidered products/garments will not be accepted back under any circumstances.
The following can not be returned:-
- Goods that have been worn / washed / altered / embroidered / printed or soiled
- Sparring equipment that is squashed/out of shape
- Video Tapes,CDs, DVDs.
- Personalised & custom made products
- Sparring equipment with straps fastened – causing wrinkling
- Discontinued/sale merchandise
- Merchandise not in original wrapping with instructions.
- Returns without a returns number.
- Goods returned after 60 days of purchase
- In NO circumstances will we accept returns of groin guards, mouth guards, singlets, elevation training masks or compression wear