The Hykso App
- The Hykso app allows you to view your punch output in real time and measure your daily, weekly, and monthly progression.
- Hykso’s punch trackers track your hands’ movement 1000 times per second to detect the number, the type, and the velocity of all your punches.
- No matter how much you sweat, the Hykso Trackers are water tight so you can keep all of your focus on punching, form and boxing efficiently.
Durable & Comfortable
- The materials used to build the trackers offer comfort and optimal grip while you punch. You just have to install the trackers on the top of your wrists, underneath 2 or more wraps of your wrist wraps. Then, you’re good to go!
- No trackers offer the accuracy of the Hykso trackers. 6 000 data points per punch will give you top quality data on your punch speed, type and intensity.
Updates for Life
- Hykso’s continuous development keeps our technology at the top of its game! Hykso offers all future updates to the software for free. We take care of keeping you up to date. Hykso is compatible with many IOS and Android devices.
- See your punch velocity, intensity and which punches you are throwing in real-time to make sure you’re meeting your goals during every single round.
Track Your Progression
- Log the drills you do regularly and track your progression over time to make sure your training yields the expected results.
Know Where You Stand
- Compare your speed, punch count and intensity to other fighters to better know your strengths and weaknesses.
After only 3 months, Hykso Athletes…
- Have increased their workout intensity by 21%
- Punch 6% faster
- Use their jab 33% more
- Detected overtraining patterns in 17% of the cases
- Incorporated a drill from another user in 65% of the cases
What is the Intensity Score?
The Intensity Score is a proprietary metric that will be core to your experience using Hykso. Let’s look at what it is:
What is the Average Velocity?
Let’s make things a bit clearer. Let’s talk about the average velocity and what it is exactly.
What Does Our Punch Recognition System Do?
We differentiate between 4 types of punches:
We also remove motions we don’t consider punches as much as possible, such as:
We have tuned the antenna to perform best near the skin, under wraps and gloves. This technology easily connects to the majority of smartphones.
The processor runs an artificial intelligence system on chip. This is how we recognize motions.
Autonomous from Your Phone
The Hykso Tracker is a fully embedded system which means that:
Batteries are often the trickiest part to get right when building wearable technology. Ours is as efficient as it gets:
We truly believe the Hykso Trackers will get you to work harder than you ever have. This is why we have built them so they can hold up to both moisture and sweat. Here is a Hykso Tracker being submited to the ultimate test.
- Size Chart