Venum Goldweave Power Gi - Blue
This Product has not been rated yet Be the first to rate it
|The Venum Power Gi is one of the best gi's we have ever seen. Designed
by Brazilian JiuJitsu experts in the suburbs of Rio de Janeiro, The
Power Gi has been tested for several months by Paulo Filho himself.
- The Gi Jacket is made from 1 piece of fabric (no seam in the back) for strength, comfort and durability. This Gi is made from the best cotton available in Brazil. It is built to last and to have very high resistance.
- Hard collar, and very good stiching quality for extreme durability.
- Pants are 100% cotton canvas with reinforced knees, stitching and seams.
- The color offers a longer durability after training because of an industrial patent registered by Venum.
- Gi's Do NOT come with belts.
- A mini Gi and a sticker is included with all Venum Power Gi's
Size A1: 161/171 cm 50/63 kgs
Size A2: 172/180 cm 63/85 kgs
Size A3: 181/190 cm 75/95 kgs
Size A4: 191/+++ cm 96/++ kgs
BJJ Gi Washing Instructions
Below you will find instructions on how to wash your new gi. These are to help prolong the lifespan of your bjj gi, and protect it from damage and shrinking.
*It is always advised that you order your gi according to each brands' own sizing chart. If the uniform fits a little too large right out of the bag, a dryer (properly used) can be used make the gi, "shrink to fit".
To do this, we recommend first washing the gi in cold water and then placing it in the dryer at a low setting. Check on the gi every 5-10 minutes until it has reached the desired size, and then hang dry for the duration.
Optional Suggestions for Blue/Black/Coloured uniforms
These guidelines and suggestions are provided as a service of bytomic.com and are meant as a helpful resource to maximize the return on the investment you have made in purchasing this new gi.
bytomic.com cannot be held accountable for damage, shrinkage or fading of colour that may result from the gi being washed in any fashion.
As per our return policy, once washed, a gi is no longer eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances.
You may also be interested in ...